Last updated on August 15, 2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use the Rorki.com site and order products or services as a Rorki.com user in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address, and email address.
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type, and billing address of your credit card.
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description, and company name and company type.
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you acquire from us.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is typical of most websites, when you use the Site, Rorki.com or third-party subprocessors contracted by Rorki.com may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. This includes variables like browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and your IP address. We use these variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site. Rorki.com also uses such data to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To understand the needs of our visitors better, we may occasionally match this information with your Personal Information.
Rorki.com might supplement the Personal Information you submit with information from third-party sources, such as address updates or demographic data, to ensure our communications are relevant and of interest to you.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
Rorki.com collects your information to:
- Authenticate and grant access to the Rorki.com websites and services.
- Process your transactions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Inform you about special offers and services of Rorki.com and select partners.
- Conduct promotions and notify you of results.
- Investigate any violations of our Terms of Service.
- Improve our Site, services, and user experience.
In certain situations, Rorki.com may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS / AGENTS
We utilize external credit card processing companies for billing. To our knowledge, these entities don't retain or use personally identifiable data for other purposes.
We share Personal Information with companies that offer services on our behalf, only sharing the necessary data for them to render those services.
COOKIE AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Rorki.com collects web analytics data. We might integrate this data with other information we gather about you, improving our services, marketing, and site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, and scripts are used by Rorki.com and our partners for site functionality. These technologies offer insights into trends, site administration, and user activity.
If Rorki.com is acquired or merged with another company, customer data related to that business segment might be transferred without prior notice.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
You might be able to access our site using services like Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and might share specific personal data with us.
Rorki.com doesn't intentionally gather data from individuals under the age of 18. If you're below this age, refrain from providing data or using our services.